Thursday, January 26, 2012
Eileen is Grateful
A Thankful Woman's Blessings blog is a great way to take the time to think about what has occurred during your week and recapture the moments the Lord has blessed you with. I'm having some very challenging times lately due to health reasons and recording these moments helps me to know that things aren't as bad as they feel at times. Here is my list of five events I am thankful for this past week. To participate, just click on the link.
1) I am grateful that my husband was able to bring my two daughters and their friend to the March for Life Rally in WDC. It is one of the most moving events I've ever been too.
2) I am thankful that a group of Catholic couples in the Catholic Family Movement called us to find a babysitter this past weekend. My daughter was able to babysit their children and make some extra money.
3) I am so glad that my husband was able to bring my two sons back to college because I was very sick for about three days straight with some kind of flu/virus. He is so awesome to take care of all these things when I can't help out.
4) It was a wonderful opportunity to go out with just my husband the other night to a talk one of the teachers gave at my daughter's high school. It was called, "The Development of Moral Reasoning in Adolescent Girls." It was interesting to hear some of the things teachers experience with the girls during school hours and the different ways they interact with the girls to help them grow.
5) I am thankful that another homeschool mom is able to help with a recommendation for my younger daughter's admission to Catholic high school. May I ask your prayers that she is accepted at this wonderful school?