Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Eileen is Grateful


I love participating in Judy's meme at Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings.  Below are the five things I am thankful for this past week.  Please click on the link to participate.

1)  My beautiful children.

2)  My wonderful friends who help with our homeschooling co-op.

3)  My son's fractured clavicle does not need surgery.  It happened when he was snowboarding.  He has to wear a sling for 6 weeks to help with the healing process.

4)  The results of my blood test that finally reveal what is causing my fatigue and symptoms.  I have Anemia and am taking iron (60mg).  I still have to go for more tests to see if the docs can figure out what is causing it.  Please remember me in your prayers as it is very difficult to accomplish things lately - including homeschooling.  I do not want to send my five year old to school yet.

5)  All the friends my sons have that came over to visit Brandyn after he got hurt.  It is torture for a parent to see your child in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment