Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016



It was so nice to have the whole family together on Easter.  I know it is hard for everyone to get together as my older children are so busy with college life.  My oldest is trying to get his Ph.D. in engineering.  He is taking a three week trip out West tomorrow.  Yet he still managed to come and spend the day with us.  It warms my heart just to see him for a little while.  My other son has a beautiful girlfriend.  He is taking college courses in nursing.  I hope they can get married some day.  My daughter is also enrolled in nursing courses.  Both of my daughters will be lifeguards at a local pool this summer.  My two youngest will be on the swim team while my oldest daughter will be an assistant coach for the team.  After Easter dinner, we all came together to pray the rosary.  It is so wonderful to have one's family be united in the Lord!  We all played basketball outside in the cul-de-sac after prayers.  Only I had to watch because my goofy leg was hurting.  I will have to go to the doctor to find out why it has been hurting for over a week.  I teach a dance and movement class at our homeschool coop too.  I need to be able to jump and move good too.  I hope that all of you have had a blessed Easter!  Be thankful that He is Risen and we can join Him in heaven for eternity!

No comments:

Post a Comment