Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Deos Gratias





It is time for Deos Gratias on Colleen's blog where we list five things we are thankful for during our past weeks.  Just click on this link to participate.


1.)  I am so thankful for these three simple books I am reading to my second grader now.  One is about the true story of Fatima, another about two boys who travel back in time in a time machine to the middle ages, and the other has wonderful questions to ask your children.



2)  I am grateful for the little homeschool coop we are in once a week.  I help teach a science class and my plan worked out good.  Here are our students holding up the solar system.



3)  I am thankful that I went to visit my mother as she is not feeling well.  I have my grandmother's photo album that I'm going to prepare for my mother to label all the people in it.  My hubby and I are also going to be visiting her on this Monday to get her will straightened out and speak to a lawyer.  It is the only day my hubby has off from work to go.

4)  I am grateful that I have a good partner to teach my religious education class on Monday when we have to drive to West Virginia to see my mother.

5)  I am thankful for the dog my son can cuddle and play with during the day in between our homeschool classes.  All his siblings are older.  The closest one to his age is 7 years older.



No comments:

Post a Comment