Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Eileen is Grateful



I'm linking up with Judy's blog at Thankful Woman's Blessings where we share and enjoy together five things we are thankful for during our weeks.  Just click on the link to participate.

1)  I am thankful for the Mass on EWTN on the feast of Maximilian Kolbe yesterday.  I never knew how he used the media to spread the message of Mary and the Gospel in Poland.  I use some materials from Kolbe Academy for homeschooling too.  They adhere to the principle of subsidiarity in the Ignatian method of education which I highly highly admire.

2)  I am grateful for the Feast of the Assumption today.

3)  I am thankful that I will be able to teach my six year old in his first grade religion class at a local parish next year.  Also for my planning for our homeschool coop and the moms and children in it and the music class I signed my son up for next year.  Things look like they are coming together.  Now for organization......help!

4)  I am grateful for the wonderful week we had together at the beach house last week.  It was very good to be able to 'escape from it all' before the school year starts.











5)  I am thankful that we will be able to get help cleaning the kitchens and bathrooms once or twice a month.  Finally some beneficial help for house work.


1 comment:

  1. Great beach photos! Thanks for sharing them. We'd love to have a family beach vacation someday.

    ReplyDelete