Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Eileen is Grateful



I have been so overwhelmed with planning curriculum and getting everyone back to school and college.  Please forgive me for not being able to participate in this great meme for a while.  As you know, Judy's blog has a great meme where we can list the things we are thankful for.  Just click on her name to participate.  Here are mine for this week:

1)  I am grateful for this moment of peace and quiet on this Saturday morning (better late than never) to be able to ponder and share about my last week.

2)  I am thankful that my writing class went well this past week.  I am also teaching the Kindergarteners some prayers.  My heart just absolutely melts when I see and hear them trying to recite a decade of the rosary.  They are so adorable!

3)  Finally, my carpool arrangements for my high schooler are set for the year.  I am very thankful for this.  I was so worried and unable to plan effectively because I wasn't hearing anything.  At the last minute, plans finally were set in place.  Talk about stress.

4)  I am grateful that my older sons are safely back to college and settled in their dorms.  Also, for the fact that one of their dorms is located near the Catholic Student Center!

5)  I am thankful for a husband that has similar political views!  Sorry-some other views just seem to be totally annoying.

1 comment:

  1. #5: I don't think that's anything to apologize for! I'd hate to be married to someone who had totally opposite political views...it'd be a hassle on a day to day basis & our votes would just cancel each other out :-)

    ReplyDelete