Expressions from our Youngest

Expressions from our Youngest
Love it!

Monday, September 2, 2013

10 Things that Make this Summer Memorable



I'm hooking up with Monday Listicles and listing 10 things that made my summer memorable:

1)  Being on the beach in Ocean City, Maryland with the family in the cool of the evening observing the beautiful sky and ocean, watching the kids play volleyball and skin board.

2)  My seven year old's first time on swim team and his first lap across the entire pool

3)  Swim Team's Ice Cream Social

4)  Swim Team's Potluck Breakfast

5)  The Swim Team Bonfire and Dive-in Movie

6)  4th of July at Baker Park and dancing in the parking lot

7)  Driving my daughter to and from her life guarding, coach-in-training, and volunteer jobs

8)  My son's breakup with his girlfriend

9)  Tailgating at University of Maryland football games

10)  Watching Duck Dynasty with the family and having dinner on the back deck on nice evenings

3 comments:

  1. I love eating outside...wish we had done more of it this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun summer surrounded by water. My favorite! And talking about your son's breakup. My son has a very serious girlfriend and I was just thinking about how hard it will be on him if or when they break up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an enjoyable summer with the kids. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete