Sunday, October 25, 2015
"If the only prayer you ever say in your life is thank you, it will be enough." - Meister Eckhart
Colleen's blog has a meme where you list 5 things you are thankful for.
1) I am thankful for the bible study my husband and I are involved in at our local parish. It is so rewarding to participate in this worthwhile endeavor with my husband and faith community.
2) I am thankful for making some jars with dry ingredients for my two neighbors to make Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Quick Bread in the fall.
3) I am grateful for my two older sons that are in college but still like to spend time at home when they can occasionally. My oldest is pursuing his Ph.D. in engineering and came to my youngest son's soccer game and spent the day with us this past weekend. We also watched the Maryland game on the t.v. They unfortunately lost by one point.
4) I am so grateful for our new neighbors with three beautiful little girls. My son loves to play with them and they are tons of fun. They are holding a halloween party before trick or treating in our court. The kids will have a blast.
5) I am thankful for the recipe of Spooky Witch's Fingers I will make for the halloween party.